SEN Teaching Assistant - #35146
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new role working in a primary or secondary school as a Learning Support Assistant in Tower Hamlets? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
I am currently working alongside schools who are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work alongside students with Autism, ADHD, Challenging Behaviours and Learning Difficulties
The position will be a full-time, long-term position starting immediately till the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity to go permanent at the end of the academic year. The position is between £80 to £100 daily rate depending on your experience.
About the role:
- Multi-form primary school
- Full-time, long-term contract
- £80 to £90 daily rate
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with students with SEND
- Training and regular CPD’s provided by the school
The ideal candidate:
- Will be willing to work in a special needs setting
- Have experience working with children or young people
- Can work from 08:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Be patient, reliable, and nurturing
- Be able to trial and/or interview immediately
Engage Education is a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on the high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access to a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply or contact Ann Marie@ Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance is provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £80.00-£90.00 per day
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kingston : reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person