Security Officer - #49189
We have a vacancy for a Security Officer to join our team. You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.You will be working on a variable shift rota between 07:00 to 19:00, 36 hours per week
Your main responsibilities may also include:
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
- Manning the reception follow Security Instructions, Patrolling the site and keeping the carparks clear and helping the team fulfil there daily tasks
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- SIA licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
OCS UK & Ireland, part of the OCS Group, is a leading facilities management company providing a range of both standalone and integrated services including cleaning, catering, security, technical services, energy management and compliance, front of house, landscaping, logistics, waste management and pest control services. The company has a turnover of £1.5bn and operates across the UK and Ireland with 50,000 colleagues delivering innovative award-winning services to the private and public sectors and supporting the local communities in which it operates.