Sales Assistant - #35229
We have a fantastic opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our Central Convenience Team!
Hours of work: 8 hours per week
Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acknowledge customers with a smile
- Respond to queues and queries
- Attentive to customer needs
- Always be courteous, cheerful and respectful
- Recommend productions and promotions
- Carry out freshness checks
- Ensure till accuracy
- Perform stock replenishment and merchandising in accordance with company guidelines
- Ownership of personal presentation and punctuality
- Exceptional customer service
- Great communication skills
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Be flexible and adaptable in line with the needs of the store
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong team player, harnessing the power of the team whilst being an integral part of promoting team spirit
We have a range of part time contracts available, all including evening and weekend work. If you are looking to launch, or grow, an exciting career in a company that values progression and development, choose "Apply now" to fill out our short application and submit your CV!