Road Marker (Reading) - #35450
WJ Group Limited
Are you ready to make your mark and embark on an exciting journey in the highways industry? Look no further! WJ Group, the UK’s foremost specialist in highway services and road marking, is seeking liners to join our team.
This is a Full-Time role based at our Reading depot.
As part of our Road Marking team you will safely deliver markings across a number of our local authority and National Highways contracts to meet our customers’ expectations of a high-quality service.
This means your role could involve either working on Highways contracts delivering road markings to make our roads safer or you could be taking part in off-highways works including car park markings, floor graphics or school and playground markings to name a few.
- NVQ Level 2 in Road marking application (Preferred)
- Valid Driving Licence*
- Proven experience in working in highway and/or off highway works.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment
*If you are successful with your application a driving licence check will be carried out pre-employment.
If you want to be part of our growing business, we will reward you with:
- Competitive earnings
- Complete on-the-job training to gain insight into WJ's processes and procedures
- Opportunity for training with our Operational training team including LGV Licence, relevant role NVQ, ADR Licence, 12DT1 Traffic Management, Forklift and all other Health & Safety training
- An opportunity to be part of our industry-leading team
- Good career prospects with a wide variety of departments and job roles across the business
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Generous annual leave entitlement
WJ Group, the UK’s leading road marking and highway safety business. Experts in installation and removal of permanent and temporary road markings, road studs, high friction surfacing, asphalt repair, surface retexturing and TASCAR average speed cameras. We consistently provide high standards nationally whilst ensuring delivery of unrivalled local services from strategically located UK depots.
Become part of a company that has led the road marking industry from our inception. Shape the future with WJ. Apply now!