Retrofit Coordinator - #35345
Hybrid working from home, our office at One Strawberry Lane, Newcastle city centre and our estates.
Permanent, full time (37.5 hpw)
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus health cash plan and great benefits
Home, a place where you belong
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as Retrofit Coordinator, supporting us on our sustainability journey. You’ll support us to deliver programmes which decarbonise our housing stock, enabling more sustainable, healthy homes for our customers and communities.
This is an exciting time to join us as we improve the energy rating of approximately 13,000 of our homes to Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating C and support us on the journey of getting all homes to Net Zero.
Typical day as a Retrofit Coordinator
- Ensuring all retrofit projects are PAS 2035-compliant from assessment to evaluation and checking all designs, specifications and assessments for strict PAS 2035 compliance.
- Overseeing robust property, energy, and statistical data analysis using tools like Excel and SAP and RdSAP, and making retrofit decisions based on that data.
- Leading dwelling assessment analysis, improvement options evaluations and improvement planning that support the selection of retrofit measures for our housing stock.
- Working with our Retrofit Manager to ensure our projects are compliant with Building Regulations, local planning restrictions and other statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Recording retrofit documentation, ensuring it's uploaded to TrustMark for funding compliance.
Fancy going home each day knowing that you have helped change our customers lives for the better? You’ll do that here, working in the top 10 Great Places to Work in the UK.
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management (or equivalent professional experience gained working in housing or retrofit)
- Experience in construction project planning and/or delivery.
- Experience of using SAP/RdSap software or equivalent with a comprehensive understanding of PAS2035 retrofit requirements.
- Have strong statistical analysis skills and able to use Microsoft Excel to analyse data.
- Be a great influencer, with the ability to effect change among customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- An eye for detail to ensure all details are accurately recorded and maintained so our project runs as smoothly as possible.
You’ll be working alongside our fabulous team who are passionate about environmental sustainability. Our Lead Manager, Paul has worked in sustainability for over 17 years from retrofit to carbon accounting and our Retrofit Manager Steven, is a qualified Building Surveyor and Chartered Construction Manager with a great deal of retrofit experience. You're in good hands as you develop your career with us.
- Working Monday to Friday, you’ll manage your own diary. So, if you need to nip out to walk the dog or do the school run, we’re ok with that!
- This is a hybrid role and you’ll spend some of your week working at home, others in our office at One Strawberry Lane, Newcastle city centre and others on site/property inspections.
- Able to use technology for data collection, analysis, reporting, record keeping as well as online learning and collaborating with colleagues.
- A basic check under the Disclosure and Barring Service is required, which we'll pay for.
A place where you belong
Great things happen when we can be ourselves at work. We want all our colleagues to be who they truly are here. Our internal diversity networks, peers and allies (Multicultural, LGBTQIA+ and Disability) support us all to be our best. Together we make Home Group a great place to work!
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30), the option to buy 5 more, a me day (to take off for whatever you fancy) and time off for volunteering too!
- Health cash plan saving you from £1140 per annum. We’ll cover your costs (and kids if you have them) towards dental, optical, prescriptions, alternative therapies and lots more.
- Over 800 high street discounts on groceries, holidays and days out. Looking for a new phone, bike or car? Save money with us.
- We’re Investors in People Platinum employer, a Great Place to Work and 10th Best place in the UK for Wellbeing”
- We Grow Our Own colleagues (not literally of course!), when you’re ready for the next step in your career, you can grow with us!
- Generous pension scheme with life insurance of 3x salary. Explore our full range of benefits on our website.
Find out more
Newcastle upon Tyne (Strawberry Lane)
One Strawberry Lane
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4BX
: 04.Dec.23, 11:59:00 PM