Resolution Team - Adjustments - #49063
Job Description – Partnership Claims Adjustment Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity to join Cigna as a Claims Adjuster where you will be part of our Global Service Centre supporting clients from across the world. Reporting to the Claims Supervisor, you will be responsible for the efficient and timely processing of adjustments and failed payments related to Dental/Vision and Medical claims as received from providers/partners, clients and members.
Cigna Global Health Benefits, a division of Cigna Corporate, is a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for expatriate employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With over 25 years’ experience in this field, we have established businesses in the USA, UK, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Benelux and the Middle East.
- Adjudicate international medical/dental and vision claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions to meet personal and team productivity and quality goals.
- Monitor and highlight high cost claims and ensure relevant parties are aware.
- Monitor turn-around times to ensure your claims are settled within required time scales, highlighting to team senior when this is not achievable.
- Respond within the time commitment given to enquiries regarding plan design, eligibility, claims status and perform necessary action as required, with first call resolution where possible.
- Interface effectively with internal and external customers to resolve customer issues.
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to team senior.
- Actively support other team members and provide resource to enable all team goals to be achieved.
- Work across European business in line with service needs.
- Carry out other ad-hoc tasks as required meeting business needs.
We want people to draw on their life experience, personality and individual talents. Broadly speaking, we look for:
- Ideally, contact entre or office environment experience
- Ability to meet/exceed targets and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferred if English and Arithmetic qualification gained.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients.
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
- Ability to exercise judgment.
About Cigna HealthcareCigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: ***************@cigna.com for support. Do not email ***************@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.