Registered Midwife - #49092
Job Title: Registered Midwife
Trust Location: South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Pay Rates: £21.80 – £34.87
About the Trust –
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust provides a wide range of hospital, community and specialist services such as cancer, cardiothoracic, spinal, cochlear implant, neurosciences and gynaecology for patients from the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire and beyond.
The Trust is an exciting place to be, as it has a major trauma centre and is one of only three hospital Trusts in the UK to be operating three robotic surgical systems. Not only is it a great place to work, but Teesside and North Yorkshire is also home to vibrant towns, picturesque villages, breath-taking countryside and stunning coastlines. The Trust also takes part in several schemes including term-time working, career/employment, onsite childcare facilities, holiday play schemes and flexible retirement.
As a member, you’ll have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates – work this week, get paid next week
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go – access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Essential support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime
- Multi-locational - work across neighboring Trusts
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust– access before they are made available to agency
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle – access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or fixed Term placements
- Training and development opportunities
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Stakeholder pension scheme available
What you’ll be responsible for
- Assessing the needs of women, partners, families, and carers
- Plan, deliver and evaluate standards of evidence-based midwifery care.
- Providing full antenatal care, including parenting classes, clinical examinations, and screening
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above
You’ll have the following qualification/experience:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience as a Midwife within the last 2 years.
- Statement of NMC Registration
- Degree /Diploma in Nursing
- Copy of Neonatal Rhesus and CTG training certificates
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialize in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members. As an equal opportunities' organization, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £21.80-£34.87 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Midwifery nurse: 1 year (required)
- Right to work in the UK (preferred)
- NMC (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: M0042-24-0967