Regional IT Service Manager - #35447
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
The Regional IT Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing IT service management within the UKICD region, aligning with ITIL best practises.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the effective and efficient operation of IT services, collaborating with a team of IT professionals, and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders to achieve strategic business goals.
In this critical role, you will ensure that IT services are delivered to a high standard and meet the needs of customers across the region. You must have a strong understanding of IT service management principles and best practices, as well as excellent organisation, communication, and people skills.
You will be a strong communicator, open-minded, initiative-taking, approachable, and open to ideas, learning, and discussing innovative approaches. You will be able to have conversations about everyday events and support the business with their challenges to focus on continuous improvement.
You will build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that IT services meet those needs. You will communicate regularly with stakeholders about the status of IT services and any upcoming changes and manage customer relationships to ensure their satisfaction is high.
• Develop an implement IT service strategies aligned with the needs of the business.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to design and optimise IT services based on ITIL principles.
• Manage the introduction of new services and changes into the UKICD IT environment.
• Ensure proper documentation, testing, and training for seamless service transitions.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of IT services, ensuring high availability and performance.
• Manage incidents, service requests, and problem resolution according to our internal practises.
• Lead initiatives to identify key areas for improvement in IT service delivery.
• Implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and enhance service quality.
• Conduct regular performance reviews with the business and ensure key actions and decisions are recorded and followed-up with a plan of action.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business operations, customers, and other key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with cross-functional IT teams to ensure alignment between IT services and the needs of the business.
• As part of the Regional CIO management team supervise and mentor a team of IT professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
• Collaborate with external vendors to ensure that the quality of outsourced services and products.
Key competencies for this role include
• Senior stakeholder management.
• Global perspective.
• Instils trust and acts with integrity.
• Action Orientated.
• Ensures Accountability.
• Manages Conflict.
Key behaviours we expected to see
• Relationship building and Team working.
• Taking ownership.
• Problem solving, proactivity, accuracy, and flexibility.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Education / Professional qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
• ITIL v4 Foundation certification is required; higher-level certification is a plus.
• Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in IT service management.
• Strong knowledge of ITIL best practices and their practical application.
• IT Service Management (ITSM) platforms including ServiceNow or ManageEngine
• Microsoft SharePoint Online
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Company, product, or market knowledge
• Experience working in a complex, multi-country professional services, financial services, or BPO organisation with complex processing requirements (preferred but not essential).
• Multi-country experience and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural, talented, and demanding team environment.
• Strong program management skills.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral form, with the ability to communicate effectively with staff members, customers, suppliers, and the management team.
• Ability to make decisions, act, and get results.
• Passion, dynamism, and drive.
• Robust sense of humour.
• Personal presence, integrity, and credibility.
• Ability to solve problems either independently or by utilising other members of the team where necessary.
• Experience working in a complex and demanding environment.
• Strong program management and communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• A positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
At IQ EQ Group we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.