Regional Credit Controller - 12 Month FTC - #49017
The Regional Credit Controller reports into the Service Regional Collections Manager and is responsible to conduct Collection activities, managing the debtors, ensuring timely payments are made, reconciling accounts, and resolving account queries, invoice disputes and aged debt recovery for regional customers.
This position is a 12 month FTC based at our Keighley team office.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking responsibility for debt accounts to ensure the monies owed are collected in line with agreed payment days and any outstanding issues are resolved.
- Ensuring that debt is collected within set targets and outstanding monies are actively chased.
- Identifying, recording, and processing end to end dispute resolution.
- Conducting collection calls in a structured way and updating and maintaining notes in multiple systems.
- Managing customers with complex billing requirements across multiple sites.
- Recording invoice disputes in credit management system.
- Resolving invoice disputes, to conduct investigation through to root cause resolution and systems or process fix.
- Processing credit and credit re-bill requests in the system as required.
- Responsible for account reconciliations end to end AR.
- Attending regular regional debt calls and ledger reviews.
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and internal key stake holders.
Skills & Experiences:
- At least two years’ experience of Credit Control and Debt Collection or Customer Service dispute resolution.
- Comfortable working in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Service background is desirable.
- Good communications in both written & spoken English.
- User knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Sound IT skills - Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, VLU).
- Competent negotiator and influencer.
- Detail focused.
- Collaborative team player and able to work independently.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.