Receptionist (66899) - #35184
A new opportunity has become available for a Dental Receptionist to join an established practice located in Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex.
Start date - As soon as possible.
This role is to work full time or part time, working days/hours are below:
Monday to Thursday - 8.15am till 5.15pm
Fridays - 8.15am till 4.15pm
Alternate Saturdays - 8.45am till 1.15pm
1 late per week till 7.15pm
A fully digital and computerized Dental Practice with a variety of clinical disciplines that allow staff to expand and grow their knowledge and skills and develop over time.
Duties of the Dental Receptionist:
• Perform a high quality reception and administration service to ensure patient satisfaction and maximum contribution to practice efficiency, effectiveness and profitability in line with the GDC guidelines and practice policies
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
• Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration
Requirements of the Dental Receptionist:
• Dental Reception experience desirable but not essential
• Experience within a reception or customer server role
• Strong knowledge of IT and various computer software packages
• Confident with dealing with different people on a daily basis
• Work well within a team as well as individually
• Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure
• Great organizational skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
• We fully support training by providing CPD access and all staff members have an opportunity to excel and develop.
• Exposure to all fields of general and specialist dentistry is available.
• GDC Fees Paid (if relevant)
• Indemnity Paid (if relevant)
• Free Dentinal CPD
• Funding and Training grants available for courses
• Free access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Free access to My Healthy Advantage App
Salary - dependent on experience and to be discussed further.
Consisting of 7 surgeries, they are fully equipped and computerised using Software of Excellence. Digital X-rays, Digital OPG and iTerro Scanner on site.
On street, free parking available.