Receptionist - #35093
We're currently recruiting in our Littlehampton Premier Inn. Working 24 hours per week, paying up to £11.12 per hour.
Receptionist – Littlehampton Premier Inn – Hotel
Come and be a Receptionist at Littlehampton Premier Inn. As the friendly face of our hotel, use your fun personality and your customer service skills to welcome guests. Help them to rest easy from the moment you check them in – be it a warm smile or joining up with the housekeeping team to get rooms perfect.
Up to £11.12 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
24 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around (will include weekend and bank holiday work. Hours 07:00-15:00 or 15:00-23:00)
Name: Littlehampton Premier Inn
Town: Littlehampton (BN16 1EB)
County: West Sussex
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Littlehampton Premier Inn as a Receptionist, and use your passion for customer service to its full potential. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.