Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant - #35308
The Graduate Network
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Are you a psychology graduate hoping to obtain experience in a secondary setting before beginning a study in educational or clinical psychology soon? Would you like to work in a school, supporting under-achieving and students with special educational needs?
If so… this may be the ideal role for you Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant £70 - £80 per day Outstanding’ secondary school based in the Wolverhampton. Immediate start – July 2024 1:1 and small group intervention support to low level GCSE students As a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will support students who are not meeting academic standards throughout the entire school.
Due to their academic struggles, these students are currently finishing low level GCSE exams. To help these students traverse the national curriculum, you will need to engage with them one-on-one and in small groups. Some of these students might also have SEN needs, such as those related to ADHD, EBD, or autistic spectrum disorders.
Working with students with special needs will make up 70% of your job, with the remaining 30% split between English, Math, Science, History, Geography, and a Language. "Outstanding" is the rating that Ofsted gave the Wolverhampton-based school. This school is easy to get to the school by bus and rail.
The school has evolved over the last five years to rank among the most fruitful in the local government. For graduates thinking about a career in teaching or educational psychology, they provide excellent support. The role will run until July 2024, giving you fantastic experience and knowledge of school life.
You will also be provided with online training, valued at £700. These training will come with certificates which you can add to your C.V. Apply today and secure yourself and interview. The Graduate Network is
Part of the Pertemps and Education Network Group. The Education Network Offer: Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates.
You will also receive personalised career support from the team. The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay. The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.
-The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.