Psychological Coach - Part Time - #49195
About the role
It's an exciting time to join AXA Health, with significant investment planned in all UK&I businesses to transform, deliver new digital services to our customers and streamline and automate our business processes. As part of this, we're looking for a qualified coach with a clinical background to join our Psychological Coaching team. This is a part time role – 22.5 hours per week. Our team works between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
As Psychological Coach, you'll support members by delivering psychological coaching; enabling each to flourish and become the best version of themselves. To be considered, you'll have both an appropriate psychological coaching qualification from a recognised provider and a Psychological / Therapeutic treatment qualification.
At AXA we work smart, this role is non-office based meaning you can predominantly work from home or if in a field based role, you'll travel to visit offices or UK client sites as required. Occasional onsite delivery and quarterly travel for team meetings.
What you'll be doing:
- Accept referrals and deliver member-centered assessments; including appropriate and accurate risk assessments and psychological coaching sessions with a view to improve member mental wellbeing, resilience and achievement.
- Collect and report on outcome data gained within assessments and psychological coaching sessions.
- Keep good quality and coherent written coaching activity records and use these in decision making.
- Create and deliver a variety of member-friendly mental wellbeing focussed content solutions such as written articles and podcasts, psychoeducation and awareness group deliveries to numerous member populations, including large corporate organisations.
- Assess and integrate difficulties surrounding work, employment, management or other systems into the overall coaching process or within content creation and delivery.
- Attend multi-disciplinary meetings relating to the service.
- Conduct and participate in self and peer audits on a regular basis.
- Continued Professional Development, including supervision, action learning sets and ad-hoc sessions.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive for this role, we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than the listed closing date to ensure we're able to effectively manage interest. Therefore, if you're interested in joining us at AXA, please don't hesitate to apply.
What we’re looking for:
- Appropriate psychological coaching qualification from a recognised provider is essential (e.g. Centre of Coaching, Animas; ILM approved / trainer accredited by ICF, EMCC Global, Association for Coaching, BPS).
- Psychological / therapeutic treatment qualification is essential (e.g. Counsellor, Psychotherapist, CBT Therapist, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, Graduate Mental Health Worker).
- You might be in a Band 5 or Band 6 role in the NHS.
- Experience of risk assessment including risk to self / other, organisational risk, safeguarding, ethical dilemmas in psychological coaching.
- Informed by an evidence-based approach in coaching and additional support functions such as content creation, webinar/seminar delivery, which include to Cognitive-Behavioural, Solution Focused, Positive Psychology.
- Evidence of having worked in a service with a high caseload where targets were in place to demonstrate effective clinical/ coaching outcomes.
- Ability to work independently, flexibly, reliably and consistently to manage changing demands.
- Accreditation or membership with the BPS, BACP, BABCP, AoC, ICF, EMCC or other relevant regulatory body would be advantageous but not essential.
As a precondition of employment for this role, you must be eligible and authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
What we offer
At AXA UK, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary of up to £33,000 dependent on experience (full time annual equivalent)
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Private health cover after a qualifying period
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (full time equivalent)
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 5 days leave
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefits
To apply, click on the ‘apply for this job’ button, you’ll then need to log in or create a profile to submit your CV. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and don’t discriminate against employees or potential employees based on protected characteristics. If you have a long term health condition or disability and require reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process, we’re proud to offer access to the AXA Accessibility Concierge. For our support, please send an email to [email protected].
At AXA Health, we help our members be the best version of themselves by providing access to health and wellbeing support for mind and body. We’re transforming our business by developing easy, efficient, digital experiences for our customers. We’re a collective of specialists passionate about helping our members flourish, whether that’s individuals and families, small businesses or huge corporates.