Project & Senior Project Manager MEP real estate - #35434
Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend are looking for senior project Manager / project Manager to join our award-winning, real estate team. Working on sector leading, flagship projects to include, commercial, office, mixed use and residential construction, development and fit out.
You will have the opportunity to progress within a rewarding rewarding business with excellent scope for career development and promotion. There will also be the opportunity to support internal business initiatives and development, in order to offer our people an all-round exposure to the business. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate consultancy experience.
Role within the project:
- To lead project management commissions from a MEP perspective, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery.
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Helping to establish the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project
- Advising upon the procurement of resources
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team
- Managing the change control process
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
Marketing and business development, to include:
- Identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- Identifying ways in which project management products and services can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager
- Post Graduate Qualification in relevant field would be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience of working for a construction consultancy desirable
- 7 - 15 years of post-qualification experience in similar role.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
SOX control responsibilities may be part of this role, which are to be adhered to where applicable.
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.