Primary Teaching Assistant Newport East - #49089
Are you looking to make a difference as a Supply Teaching Assistant in a primary school in Lliswerry ?
A unique chance has arisen to assist children with special educational needs (SEN) in the classroom, with a minimum pay rate of 75.90 per day, PAYE with no additional payroll costs.
The successful applicant will join a friendly team in a primary school and provide both one-to-one and general support to pupils with additional needs. In this challenging but rewarding role, you will assist pupils in reaching their potential and ensure a positive learning environment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working or volunteering with children with SEN
- Proactive work ethic
- A good understanding of special educational needs
- The ability to provide a range of support to pupils
- A patient and understanding attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
The start time is 8.30 am and you will finish at 3.30 pm, with 30 minutes for lunch.
This is an excellent chance for a Teaching Assistant to make a real difference to the lives of children with special educational needs and gain rewarding experience in the process.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role, please click the apply button.
Benefits of working as a Teaching Assistant with Vetro Recruitment:
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved Welsh Government Framework Supplier in Wales
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the "About Us" video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.