Platform Investments Team Leader - #35223
We are now recruiting a Platform Investments Team Leader to join our Operations department. The purpose of the role is lead the Trade Support part of the team – leading the team to provide excellent customer service through setting up of new funds and stocks, maintaining trade routing and stock file data, investigating and resolving trading related queries from customer's and other business areas.
Responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring team daily processes are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Leading the team, managing performance, personal development and engaging the team.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of stock file data, checking new fund and stock set ups.
- Responsible for review and maintenance of historic stock prices with drive to ensure automated feeds with third party data supplier are in place and correct.
- Review and set up of trade routing and dealing commissions
- Checking and approval of fund share class conversion instructions.
- Resolution of complex queries relating to Figaro system.
- Support management with project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the financial services
- Highly accurate work with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- IT literate; confident with Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK offering an award-winning range of solutions that caters for everyone, from professional financial advisers, to DIY investors with little to no experience. We have 491,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £76.1 billion. Our customers trust us with their investments, and by continuously striving to make investing easier, we aim to help even more people take control of their financial futures.
Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for employees wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday increasing up to 31 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Hybrid working policy
- Casual dress code
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Buy as you earn share scheme
- Free shares scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme from day one
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- On-site gym and personal trainer led classes
- Paid volunteering opportunities
- Free social events and more