Paediatric Staff Nurse - #35188
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We are looking for Nurses, both Paediatric and Adult with Paediatric experience, who want to relocate to the beautiful city of Cambridge and work at one of the best NHS Foundation Teaching Trusts in the country.
As a Nurse in Children’s Services at Addenbrookes, you will be joining a diverse and stimulating area. Our work is wide ranging and we are well respected both locally and as a regional specialist treatment centre. We provide excellent care across medical and surgical specialities and subspecialties. Our ethos of child centred care and multi-professional collaboration drives our service, alongside a commitment to family focused teamwork. We believe in supporting our patients, their families and our staff, and we offer a diverse range of dedicated paediatric psychosocial and clinical support services.
Our areas include:
- Ward C3
- Ward D2
- Ward C2
- Paediatric Day Unit (PDU)
- Ward F3
- Charles Wolfson Ward
Please see the attached Detailed Description of the Paediatric Areas document for more details regarding the above wards.
Come Nurse with us…
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest teaching Trusts in the country. It comprises Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital. We provide accessible high-quality healthcare for the local people of Cambridge and regional and national specialist services. It’s a great place to nurse, work and live.
You will work on a vibrant hospital campus with a friendly community feel; we have excellent facilities to practise your skills and abilities to support your career pathway and development. Our values of Together – Safe, Kind, Excellent support the delivery of outstanding care. We have a fully electronic patient record system that is improving health-care quality; this is transforming services, improving patient safety and clinical outcomes.
Why choose Cambridge University Hospitals?
- Our values and reputation for outstanding care
- Opportunities to experience a range of specialities
- Career and development opportunities
- Preceptorship and mentoring programmes delivered by a dedicated clinical education support team
- Research experience and opportunities
- £1000 Welcome Subsidy on commencement and up to a further £3000 loan to support your resettlement and contribute towards a deposit or first months’ rent subject to eligibility
- Lovely location and quality of life
- Excellent schools/colleges and transport links (road, rail and air)