Office Facilities Coordinator - #35406
We are currently seeking an Office Facilities Coordinator to provide direct assistance to the UK facilities and travel team in London to ensure the smooth running and organisation of the office facilities, security protocols and travel management needs for our UK employees, with particular focus on the teams based out of London.
About The Role
You will be working in a small team that is integral to the success of the wider business ensuring that all facilities, operational support and travel needs are met whilst employees are working in the office and remotely. The role requires strong communication, database management and time management skills in order to ensure timely management of the London facilities, with particular focus on travel management. This will involve developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the London business under the direction of the Facilities Manager, whilst managing the travel portal for T.EN and Genesis employees for our UK and Paris operations.
In addition wider support to the facilities team is needed as required. This will involve assisting in H&S inductions for new starters, reception desk support, conference attendance administrative support and office facilities support. The opportunity to assist in the management of external tenants in our London property is also available, as well the scope to become involved in wider business support services as our London office grows.
Your main missions and responsibilities will be linked to travel management T.EN and Genesis employees:
- Management of the travel management portal
- Creating and maintaining employee travel profiles
- Conducting travel itinerary requests
- Engaging external global travel provider to process pricing and ticketing requests
- Engaging visa agents as required
- Link travel requests to invoicing portal to raise POs for payment processing
- Assist with formatting/printing admin documents on an ad hoc basis
- Management of visitors and issuing ID badges
- New Starters and Client’s Office/Safety inductions
- Administration of Archibus (desk booking tool)
- Courier management
- Conference bookings
- Cover other team members’ absences (conference booking, invoicing, Reception and management of the office cleaners/catering teams. Ordering office & Kitchen supplies
- Experience working in a similar role
- Travel – Air, Rail and hotel bookings (domestic & international)
- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Good Communication skills in person and in writing
- Able to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects.
- Able to work in a team environment in a collaborative manner.
- Proactive nature and ability to drive things to closure. Handling Confidential work
Behavioural Competencies required
- Full command of the English language
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Proactive, with the ability to think ahead Good Team player
It is essential that applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
We invite you to get to learn more about our company by visiting www.genesisenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
As an equal opportunity employer Technip Energies considers only qualified applicants without regard to colour, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.