Office Assistant - #35363
BSV Recruitment Limited
Our client who is a M&E Consultancy with over 35 years’ experience who are growing business and regularly looking for talented people. They specialize in Building Services, Facilities Management, Design and Energy & Sustainability. They are looking for an Office Assistant to be their newest member of their team which is in Central London offering to get involved with plenty of interesting projects.
- First point of contact for all callers to the office
- Greet and meet customers /clients.
- Handling all telephone calls to the office and email enquiries
- Typing letters and helping out with the office administration
- Processing sales invoices, receipts, and payments
- Preparing tenders and estimates
- Credit control, Filing and archiving
- Supported office manager and Director.
- Compiled M&E manuals for major projects.
- Setting up and maintaining the office filing system
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required, office administration background within Building Services is ideal
- Must have a strong grasp of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong GCSEs or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in a similar administration position is desirable but not essential