Nights Team Member - #49209
We're currently recruiting in our London Kensington (Olympia) Premier Inn. Working 30 hours per week, paying up to £13.02 per hour.
Nights Team Member – London – London Kensington (Olympia) Premier Inn
Come and be a Nights Team Member at London Kensington (Olympia) Premier Inn. As the go-to for our hotel overnight guests, use your calm personality to ensure their safety and your customer service skills to help them rest easy and get that good night’s sleep with us. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £13.02 per hour night shift
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts! Over 18s only.
30 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
22-32 W Cromwell Rd, London SW5 9QJ
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the opportunities to give you a clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at London Kensington (Olympia) Premier Inn as a Nights Team Member and look after our hotel and guests overnight. Bring your problem-solving skills, health and safety knowledge and be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcomes your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQIA+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQIA+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. Speak to us about workplace adjustments, part-time and flexible working. Where possible we will support this.