NEW STORE OPENING - NEWPORT - Sales Advisor - #49120
NEW STORE OPENING - NEWPORT - Sales Advisor
£10.50 - £10.50 per Hour
As we continue our mission to make people happy through chocolate, we’re opening brand new stores this year and we’re coming to Spytty Retail Park in Newport!
We’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic and guest focused Sales Advisors to join the brand new team. You’ll engage with our guests to showcase our products in a warm and personable manner ensuring that an amazing experience is delivered through excellent product and brand knowledge.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exciting, innovative and successful team as we across the UK.
What You’ll be doing:
- Welcoming our customers and providing excellent service during their visit.
- Till and queue management, this includes processing transactions, refunds and exchanges at the till and responding to customer feedback.
- You will learn all about our range of products including how we sell, how we grow cocoa and manufacture our products, allergens and our commitments to sustainability and ethics.
- Running tasting sessions and demonstrations of products.
- Working with the team to support with deliveries and stock, making sure the delivery area is kept clear and tidy in line with our health and safety guidelines and maintaining the appearance of the store and café areas.
- If your store has a café area, you will be preparing hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks according to our guidelines and processes while adhering to our allergens, quality, and health and safety standards.
You don’t need to have retail experience to work here, however, we ask that during your time with us, you commit to being a true brand ambassador and support where you can to the success of the store and your team.
For your hard work and commitment, we will give you:
- £10.50 - per hour (London stores: from £11.55 - £12.60 per hour dependent on location. 13.65 euros per hour ROI).
- 50% staff discount to treat yourself and your friends and family.
- A chance to express yourself in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Flexible working patterns available.
Who are we?
- We’re one of the UK’s favourite premium chocolate brands, with a range of products spanning luxury gifts, alcohol and our pioneering drinking chocolate system, the Velvetiser.
- A cacao pod takes years to grow – it can’t be rushed if it’s going to be just right for our products. The same can be said for Hotel Chocolat, which originally started as a mint production company before we realised it was luxury chocolate that we were really passionate about.
- Now, we’re market leaders in the industry. What began as an online-only business grew to over 100 stores across the UK, and we’re still growing… Today, we’re multi-category, multi-channel, and multi-territory, and our customers, colleagues, cacao farmers and suppliers all benefit from the success we make together.
- To learn more about us and read about our People Pledge – our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion – click here: hotelchocolat.com/uk/engaged-ethics/our-people.html