Nandoca Team Member - #48996
Nando’s Chickenland Limited
This may differ for under 18s
We’re on the search for Nandocas (what we call our Team Members) to join us! The role of a Back of House Nandoca is simple…to prepare and make the finest PERi-PERi meals to wow every guest.
What I do
I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by grilling and preparing their meals to Nando’s standards. It’s up to me to make sure our guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
- I prepare, cook and serve amazing food to Nando’s standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience and hooked for the next taste
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
Perks of the role:
- a free meal on every shift you work
- access to a great discount platform
- discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- regular regional parties and events
- complete buddied up training
- no experience needed
- being part of a family environment
To join us apply today!
At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ﬂourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.”