Mobile Cleaner - #49125
Mobile Cleaner - Norfolk and Suffolk
£10.62 per hour
Company vehicle - paid mileage
Norse cleaning division work in partnership with a number of clients across East Anglia, providing a comprehensive range of professional cleaning services to local schools, public buildings, and communal areas.
We have a successful partnership with a number of clients throughout Norfolk and Suffolk and we are looking to recruit Mobile Cleaners on a part time basis, you'll be required to work 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday and the possibility for weekends if required.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our excellent customer satisfaction across our sites it will be your priority to ensure the standards of cleanness are maintained throughout. You will also be responsible for equipment and products used in carrying out your role, including inventory and safe storage.
Our Successful Candidate:
We will ideally be looking for you to demonstrate previous cleaning or caretaking experience in a previous role, alongside;
- Knowledge of basic site health & safety
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building relationships with our clients on-site
- Confident working independently to your own initiative
- Good organisational skills, with attention to detail
Alongside the opportunity to join a fantastic working team we can offer you the chance to start or develop your career within the cleaning industry, whether that be through obtaining formal industry qualifications, the flexibility to work around your personal needs and still work the required hours you need whilst also potentially earning more money with enhanced rates of pay over weekends and overtime.
- £10.62 Per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay at weekends
- Flexible working patterns to suit your needs
- Permanent and Casual contracts
- Uniform provided
- Paid DBS upon completion of 6months
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Industry qualifications and apprenticeship training programmes
- Access to company offers and discounts - Cycle to work scheme, Amazon vouchers, local gym discounts ect.
- Referral bonus
- Company vehicle for Mobile positions - business use only
Please read the attached job description and person specification to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage.