Medical Sales Specialist - Midlands & neighbouring areas (Radiometer) - #35294
In our line of work, life isn’t a given - it’s the ultimate goal. When life takes an unexpected turn, our technology and solutions enable caregivers to make informed diagnostic decisions to improve patient care. This is our shared purpose at Radiometer and what unites all +4000 of us - no matter our roles or where in the world we’re located. Creating impactful innovations like ours, doesn’t happen overnight - it requires uncompromising persistency, passion, and a desire to make a difference. Here, you can learn, grow, and chart an uncommonly diverse career.
Radiometer is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
The Medical Sales Specialist for Radiometer is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned KPI’s (Sales targets) by maximising customer revenue and driving the extension of business by winning competitive accounts, retaining and developing the customer base for the assigned territory.
This position is part of the Southern Sales Team located in the Midlands and neighbouring areas and will be fully remote. At Radiometer, our vision is to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast, and easy patient diagnoses.
You will report into the Regional Sales Manager responsible for coaching the sales team in the North to increase market share and sales revenue through promotion of Radiometer portfolio of products.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet or exceed assigned KPI’s. Promote RLTD solutions to existing and potential customers. Pro-actively maintain existing business whilst driving through issue resolution. Manage complex sales situations and proposal preparation through to contract negotiation with RSM and team members.
- Manage the sales process, leading project teams.
- Own, build and manage relationships and communication with all customer stakeholders and decision makers.
- : Monitor and report on competitor & marketplace trends with rapid reaction to ensure our win rate is maintained.
- Plan and organize cost effective call programs to reach all key customers on territory and coordinate with other sales project colleagues according to customer needs.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Knowledge of POC and/or laboratory diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine, specifically POC, as practiced in NHS laboratories.
- Professional selling skills.
- Understanding of purchasing methods employed by public organisations.
- Formal sales training, track record of sales excellence and attainment
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Degree preferably BSc Science
At Radiometer we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Radiometer can provide.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.