Media Delivery Manager - #35130
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
We’ve quadrupled our European business in the last three years, been acquired by Publicis Groupe for US$4.4 billion, and signed many of the world’s well-known brands to our growing roster of European clients - who you’ll be working with directly.
We are disrupting traditional marketing and advertising technology industries, combining the two by harnessing our wealth of consumer insight, online behaviours and data to deliver personalised advertising to more than 200 million individuals.
Our entire business focusses on giving our clients a way to truly measure the value we generate. In an industry that is often associated with false promises and ambiguity, we pride ourselves on honesty, transparency and accountability.
This is a unique opportunity for a Media Delivery Manager to join an ambitious, market leading business with a fantastic culture and great scope for career development. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.
The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating Epsilon’s cutting-edge technology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million pound budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep our platform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams.
We encourage continuous learning and pride ourselves in supporting the progression of our team. The fast-moving nature of our industry ensures that learning never stops. We can provide a huge range of opportunities. Previous starters in this role are now found in a variety of positions across our business.
About the role:
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts.
- Deliver, analyse and optimise display, video and CTV campaigns. Combine data analysis, technical knowledge, client feedback and market understanding to manage complex campaigns and meet our client’s objectives.
- Be the interface between the technical and commercial worlds. Build a close relationship with our Client Development and Account Management teams; provide insight into campaign delivery and performance, help shape and implement long term strategies for program growth.
- Be comfortable presenting both internally and externally when required.
- Become an expert in our platforms and processes. Collaborate with Product Managers and the Engineering team to continually improve our platforms. Keeping them as efficient and easy to use as possible.
- Take an active interest in our industry and stay abreast of developments in digital marketing.
- Be a go-to member of the team, helping new starters with any questions they may have.
- The chance to join a tight knit, high performing team.
- Ownership of your development. Actively seek out opportunities to learn and support those around you in doing so too.
- 1-2 Years of DSP experience, preferably from an ad network or agency.
- Experience of successfully running multiple campaigns while simultaneously meeting a variety of KPIs.
- Demonstrate analytical and methodical thinking. Data led and able to understand information and pick out trends.
- Understand forecasting process and what’s required to estimate campaign performance.
- Commitment: You see things through until the end and work to overcome challenges and setbacks.
- A demonstrable interest in digital marketing. Rounded understanding of the programmatic eco-system and current industry trends with a genuine passion to become an expert.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ambition and a desire to learn.
- Numerate. You must be comfortable in an environment where analysing multiple metrics forms the basis of campaign delivery and success.
- Proficient in excel. Experience with SQL a bonus.
- Multitasking. An ability to juggle and prioritise multiple responsibilities and manage your time effectively.
- Curiosity and an aptitude for problem solving.
- A pro-active, self-starter that thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative team player and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, that’s able to work with stakeholders across the business.
- Results/goal orientated.
Epsilon always puts people first. Everything we do is done as a team, with integrity and accountability. We focus on what works and what’s right, not what’s easy and accepted. When you’re one of us, you run with the best. You’re part of a company with industry-leading technology, with the opportunity to work on projects for some of the world’s biggest brands. Our people have the talent, tools and passion to do epic things together—for our clients, for consumers and for our community.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented employees in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive compensation, a great benefits package and endless opportunities to advance your career.
We offer hybrid working opportunities, with our office space located in the Iconic Television Centre, White City.
As part of our dedication to enhance our inclusive and diverse workforce, Epsilon is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership or religion or belief. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates in our application process.