Maintenance Engineer (Nights) - #35271
In this challenging, satisfying role, you'll help to make sure our Regional Distribution Centre and its machinery and different alarms are working perfectly.
Our warehouses are vast and complex, so looking after the building (and its equipment) is a huge and varied task. But for someone with your determination and love of a job well done, you're more than happy to get stuck in. Day-to-day, you'll maintain and repair mechanical equipment and installations, as well as carry out checks that are crucial to site health and safety. But it doesn't stop there. With our guidance and training, you could progress to more technical, mechanical and electrical equipment. So there are loads of opportunities to ensure that our business runs smoothly.
- Paid breaks
- Night premium pay
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension contribution
- Sabbatical policy
- Parental leave pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted health benefits
- Financial wellbeing: Affordable loans, debt consolidation, savings and health checks
- An extensive range of discounts and savings.