Lettings Administrator - #49074
Are you a detail-oriented individual looking to dive into the world of lettings? We are looking for a lettings administrator to join our dynamic team in Leighton Buzzard. As a lettings administrator you will provide essential administration and support to our branches.
Working hours: 09:00am to 05:30pm Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
- Gain valuable on-the-job training and experience in the property industry.
- Great opportunities for progression
- Employee discounts on various products and services, including electrical and travel.
- 24/7 AIG Smart Health (including virtual GP) coverage for you and your family
- Receive discounted medical assessments through Nuffield Health Screening.
- Get a 20% discount on Nuffield Health & Fitness club memberships across the UK.
Key responsibilities of a Lettings Administrator:
- Provide support to branches by drafting and co-ordinating the initial tenancy documentation and preparing the tenancy for commencement.
- Ensure tenancies are activated following move
- Ensure smooth transaction by carrying out all administration post offer relating to the tenancy
- Ensure all correct documentation and monies are recorded on our operating system to enable to tenancy to be set to “live” liaising with the branch as necessary.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Lettings Administrator:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT proficiency
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience within a similar role - desirable
Founded in Luton in 1936, Connells Group is the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. With a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.