Junior Wardrobe Coordinator - #35433
We're ASOS. We blend our flair for fashion with our love of cutting- edge technology, but more importantly were interested in how we can bring the best out of you.
We exist to give people the confidence to be whoever they want to be, and that goes for our people too. At ASOS, you're free to be your true self without judgment, and channel your creativity into a platform used by millions.
ASOS STUDIOS - Junior Wardrobe Co-Ordinator
Wardrobe Management co-ordinators at ASOS Studios are highly organised, efficient, operationally led individuals who have a passion in trends, operations, and thrives to work in a fast-paced ecommerce environment. As a part of the styling team, you will be working closely with all stylists to ensure the wardrobes are seamlessly managed to support all shoots within the ASOS Studios across dual studio sites. You will support department efficiency, whilst thinking commercially and innovatively to deliver the best e-commerce assets in the industry for our 20 something customer. You should have the ability to successfully be a part of and support a team with a creative, strategic, and operational mindset.
What you’ll be doing…
- Reporting directly into the Wardrobe Management Team leader you will be responsible for contributing to the day-to-day running of the Studio team, in particular the styling team.
- This will primarily include maintaining the styling wardrobes available for the styling team to create authentic, inspiring shoots daily.
- Responsible for the replenishment of all styling underpinnings.
- Responsible for the ordering, processing of styling orders to continually replenish the styling wardrobes across dual studio sites.
- Unpacking, prepping, tagging, and organising all wardrobe samples.
- Processing returns of styling samples.
- Supporting with Buy the Look, ensuring the styling wardrobes are maintained due to stock, contributing to the removal of styling based on wardrobe metrics.
- Collaborating with the styling team to ensure the wardrobes are up to date with the most recent styling samples.
- Supporting stylists with styling management post shoot.
- Ensuring creative quality and volumetric KPIs are adhered to.
- Collaborating with the stylists and studios team to identify opportunities to improve quality and efficiency.
- Adapting to different shoot types, styling trends and seasons.
- Build strong, professional, and collaborative relationships with the wider studio team.
- Demonstrating excellent brand awareness.
- Identifying areas for review and contributing ideas to improve workflow within team.
- Working towards delivering team, department, and business strategies.
- Support new workflow solutions to streamline departmental practices and processes.
- Delivering projects to support the department strategy and any other adhoc tasks defined by Team Leader and Manager.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Strong organisation, prioritising, time management and communication skills.
- Proven experience in handling samples.
- Highly organised and pro-active in decision making and problem solving.
- Has a can-do attitude with the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Confident using excel, learning new systems and reporting skills.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of an E com studio environment and the processes evolved.
- Enjoys operations and processes.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary, pension, and private medical care scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flex benefits allowance - which you can chose to take as extra cash, or use towards other benefits
- 25 days paid annual leave + an extra celebration day
- Employee discount (hello ASOS discount!)
We want our people to be whoever they want to be. That’s why we’re committed to creating a truly inclusive culture at ASOS, but how’re we doing it?
We’re proud members of Inclusive Companies, are Disability Confident Committed and have signed the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter. We’ve also recently been placed 8th in the Inclusive Top 50 Companies Employer List too.
We have several employee networks that operate as safe spaces, to help support and celebrate our people, find out more here.
How can we support you to be your best self? Our Talent team will be happy to provide support e.g. if you need additional time to prepare for an assessment or you have requirements for any part of the interview/hiring process - just let us know by email or phone, whatever works best for you. It’s also our policy to interview all candidates with a disability who meet the minimum requirements for roles they have applied to.
If you have any questions about the policies we have in place to support our employees (e.g. our parental leave approach), just let our Talent team know.