HR Business Partner - #35437
Telefónica Tech (part of the Telefónica Group) is a leading NextGen Tech solutions provider with a highly diversified team of over 6,000 exceptionally skilled employees and +60 nationalities. At Telefónica Tech we believe that technology can do great things: from extracting all the value of data to make the best business decisions, to ensuring the resilience of every organisation to build a more sustainable future. We serve more than 5.5m customers every day in over 175 countries, with a global ecosystem of market-leading partners. We are a global business with local strategic hubs in Spain, Brazil, the UK, and Germany.
In the UK and Ireland, Telefónica Tech UK&I has over 1,000 professionals helping leading brands and organisations across public sector, financial services and insurance, retail and manufacturing and commercial markets to unlock the power of integrated technology for all. We bring together in one place a unique combination of the best people, with the best tech and the best platforms. All in a simplified manner, to make a real difference to every business, every day. The Telefónica Tech UK&I hub has an end- to-end portfolio of market leading services and develops integrated technology solutions to accelerate digital transformation through: Cloud, Data & AI (Adatis), Enterprise Applications (Incremental), Workplace Services and Cyber Security & Networking.
We live by our values by being open, trusted and bold. Open to new ideas and ways of doing things. Trusted by our employees, customers and partners. Bold in our decisions and actions.
A few of our Partners & Accreditations:
- One of Microsoft UK&I’s top 3 Service Providers having achieved their most highly acclaimed Azure Expert status for the last 3 years. Also recognised as a key Fastrack and Inner Circle Partner working closely across and with Microsoft globally.
- HPE Platinum Partner and pleased to have received the HPE FY23 UK&I Solution Provider of the Year award.
- Part of the Fortinet elite VIP program and one of only 2 Ultimate Partners in the UK.
- AWS Advanced Solution provider program and Managed Service Provider program.
The People team are responsible for providing an effective end to end service throughout all stages of the employment life cycle. We are now recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join our small and busy team with regular travel to other office locations. You will be responsible for adding value to the HR department by providing HR advice and guidance to our internal and external stakeholders across multiple disciplines as well as pro-actively reviewing and updating HR processes. Reporting to the HR Manager. This role is perfect for someone who has strong experience as an HR/People Partner and is confident in the management and delivery of a fully generalist, hands on role.
The candidate will have strong Employee Relations experience and can demonstrate knowledge and experience of the end-to-end ER processes.
- Play an active role in the People function, assisting and supporting the HR Manager and collaborating with the wider People team in all People-related activities.
- Partner with aligned business areas to deliver the People Agenda while responding to employee queries more broadly.
- Undertake specific projects assisting in the development of policies, procedures and processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Own HRIS updates ensuring accurate employee information is recorded in a timely manner.
- Prepare and provide data analysis and reports. Including contributing to the monthly management board as required.
- Manage annual practices including, administration of performance management and objectives cycle, promotions and pay reviews.
- Manage the Onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Support the creation, organisation and delivery of internal training.
- Be responsible for managing case work related to various leave types, partnering managers as appropriate. Engaging specialists where necessary.
Skill and Experience
- Previous experience in a HR/People Partnering role with client alignment.
- Experience of providing advice and support to managers at all levels in all key aspects of generalist HR and employee relations.
- Experience of supporting and delivering on People related projects.
- Experience of using a Human Resource Information System
- Can show pro-active and creative thinking as well as problem-solving skills but knows when to escalate issues.
- Skilled in writing reports, correspondence, and human resources processes/policies and guidance.
- Proven ability and comfortable managing ER casework, supported by an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
- HR related degree or Associate CIPD qualification.