Hosted Buyer Executive - Events - #49110
Handle Recruitment Ltd
- Sector: sales, Event Operations
- Type: hybrid
- Contact: Andrea Pell
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Duration: 3 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 13 March 2024
- Job Ref: 654675
*Temporary position to begin in March through to June*
£13.15 per hour
2 days in the office - 3 days are remote
Handle Recruitment is seeking a sales executive/account manager to join a B2B media and events organisation, working across their upcoming flagship event and selling for the hosted buyer programme.
As the Hosted Buyer Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Direct selling and event registration over the phone with a variety of existing and new clients.
- Building and growing relationships with these clients, ensuring you are always providing excellent service when responding to requests and queries.
- Upgrading registered delegates to VIP status, as well as finding new VIPS yourself
- Hitting and exceeding your set KPIs and keeping track of your targets.
- Recording accurate information and contact details from the client and ensuring this data is kept safe and secure.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Availability to start ASAP
- Working from home (must be able to get to the London office when needed)
- Sales experience, particularly B2B.
- Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in a corporate environment.
- Confidence in hitting and exceeding KPIs in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.