HGV Driver (Days) - #35224
This is not just a driving job - it's about loading and unloading deliveries effectively, too. Unusually, your time is split between two key areas – professional driving together with loading and unloading deliveries.
So it’s a lot more physical than typical Driver roles as only 40% of the time is actually spent driving. It means making the best use of the space available by loading as much as possible onto your vehicle, all the time putting safety first.
We couldn’t operate without you, so we’ll pay for you to maintain the following:
- Driver Certificates of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Driver Medicals
- Driver Cards
Other companies might expect you to do the training in your own time, but we don’t. We’ll make sure you have that time in your working hours.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our talented Drivers, there'd be no products in those stores.
- Paid breaks
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension contribution
- Sabbatical policy
- Parental leave pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted health benefits
- Financial wellbeing: Affordable loans, debt consolidation, savings and health checks
- An extensive range of discounts and savings.