Head of Product Development - #48910
Transport is at the core of modern society. Imagine using your expertise to shape sustainable transport solutions for the future? If you seek to make a difference on a global scale, working with next-gen technologies and the sharpest collaborative teams, then we could be a perfect match.
As the Head of Product Management, you'll be at the forefront of Renault Trucks UK and Ireland Product Strategy, championing our values and driving progress in the commercial vehicle sector. Joining our collaborative Commercial team, you will manage a team of highly skilled Sales Engineers, Product Engineer, and Compliance Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will lead this team of dedicated professionals, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, legal compliance, and innovative product development.
The Benefits of working for Renault:
- Professional growth and development: Unlock your potential through various training and development opportunities.
- Company car: You will be provided with an electric or hybrid company car.
- Pension scheme: Matched up to 10% of your salary, including death in service cover.
- Medical Insurance: Medical insurance coverage is provided by Bupa.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Take advantage of our wellness, mindfulness, and counselling services to support your overall well-being.
- Generous holiday allowance: Start with 25 days and watch it grow to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays.
- Discounts on various purchases: Enjoy savings on shopping vouchers, cinema tickets, holidays, and travel.
- Fitness perks: Access MyGymDiscounts and MyActiveDiscounts. Make use of our on-site gym.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies: We value work-life balance and offer enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity leave with 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay, as well as 5-week paternity leave.
Who are you?
You are not just a professional; you are a passionate advocate for the industry. Whether qualified to degree level or possessing equivalent industry experience, your sound industry knowledge and proven track record in product management and people management skills set you apart. Your excellent communication and presentation skills, coupled with a keen understanding of the commercial landscape, make you the ideal candidate. You thrive on presenting to all levels, holding audiences at conferences, and sharing your expertise.
- Shape and implement the Renault Trucks UK and Ireland Product Strategy.
- Represent Renault Trucks in influential bodies, shaping industry strategies.
- Identify and prioritize new business opportunities, developing strategies for success.
- Build relationships with strategic partners to expand market reach.
- Support sales teams in contract/tender submissions and new business pitches.
- Provide market intelligence for robust product and business plans.
- Manage and support Sales Engineers, Product Engineer, compliance manager.
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and market regulations.
- Collaborate with local and central teams to meet CO2 targets.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Commercially astute with strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with product-related systems.
- Experience in industry forums and government relations.
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.
Who we are and what we believe in
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.
As part of Volvo Group, Renault Trucks counts 10,000 professionals committed to have a positive impact on society. We want to contribute to a more sustainable future. We create the business opportunities to make it happen and we stand up to lead this transformation in the transport industry. We care for each other and value our work-life balance. We are eager to learn and grow. We think as entrepreneurs, we are empowered and fairly recognized for our contribution. We are simple, pragmatic, committed and warm.