Global Head of B2B Marketing Strategy, Sustainability - #35166
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services.
We are currently seeking an individual to support both the Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets business in the role of Global Head of B2B Marketing Strategy, Sustainability.
Based in either UK or HK, this role is part of the Global B2B Marketing team and is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of two global businesses: Commercial Banking (CMB) and Global Banking & Markets (GBM). These two business lines manage relationships with businesses ranging from small start-ups to some of the world’s largest and most complex multi-nationals. We focus on understanding present and future customer needs and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive the marketing strategy at a global level for awareness and consideration as well as strategic growth initiatives around sustainability across the CMB and GBM businesses and build our future brand reputation as leader in sustainability and educating the market and organizations on how to support the transition to net zero.
An exciting and innovative opportunity for someone who is passionate about sustainability and enjoys helping companies transition to net zero.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the marketing strategy at a global level for strategic growth initiatives around Sustainability to support growth across the CMB and GBM businesses and our future brand reputation as an innovative leader in sustainability.
- Partner with the business to lead the development of Commercial Business (CMB) propositions and the go-to-market and growth strategy for Sustainability, leading the design and build of new innovations where relevant.
- Partner with Marketing Programmes to develop highly impactful, effective marketing campaigns that build our leadership in Sustainability and drive commercial returns.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the business where relevant, particularly within CMB and GBM Sustainability Strategy work, the Centre for Sustainable Finance, Sector and ESG Solutions, as well as key stakeholders outside B2B such as Asset Management and Private Banking.
- Build measurable consideration growth amongst our Global Banking and Markets client base and multi-nationals in partnership with the GBM business group.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following:
- Be a subject matter expert in sustainability / ESG, with a highly strategic focus and experienced across the whole marketing mix.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role with a solid understanding of the financial services/banking sector, ideally with exposure to operating globally.
- Confident in your approach, able to build partnerships, challenge when appropriate and influence at a senior level.
- Be commercially focused with strong attention to detail and excellent prioritisation skills.
- Data and MarTech proficient and ability to use in go to market approaches/programmes.
The base location for this role is London.Being open to different points of view is important for our business and the communities we serve. At HSBC, we’re dedicated to creating diverse and inclusive workplaces. Our recruitment processes are accessible to everyone - no matter their gender, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or age
We take pride in being part of the Disability Confident Scheme. This helps make sure you can be interviewed fairly if you have a disability, long term health condition, or are neurodiverse
If you’d like to