Food & Beverage Team Member - #35140
The Hours: We're looking for someone to work 1560 annualised hours per annum (roughly 30 hrs a week). You'd work 4-5 days per week on a rota basis, which includes a mix of weekday & weekend work.
No split or evening shifts required
The Salary : £10.50 per hour / £16,380 per annum
Duration : Fixed term contract for 12 months
Interview Date: w/c 04 December
This role is based on annualised hours, where the amount of hours you work each month may vary, however your salary will be paid in 12 equal instalments over the year.
What it's like to work here:To find out more about what it’s like to work within “Food & Beverage” at the National Trust, click here to watch our video.
Most of our locations are not accessible by public transport and therefore we encourage you to consider how you would commute here before you apply.
The salary offered here is for all who apply even if you are of school leaving age.
You'll be based at Dyrham Park
What you'll be doing:With your love of working with people, positive attitude, and desire to provide an excellent service, you’ll welcome and look after every customer who visits our Food and Beverage outlet.
Using your excellent attention to detail, you’ll ensure all signage is displayed correctly and the food served, looks delicious. From time to time you may be required to assist the kitchen team with food prep, but your core focus will be from a front of house perspective.
You will receive a bespoke induction, allergen/food safety training and the coaching required to fulfil in role. Further professional training & development opportunities are available.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.
Who we're looking forNo experience is required but we are seeking someone who is;
- Helpful & friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
The packageThe National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free entry to National Trust places for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount codes, cinema discounts
- Holiday allowance up to 32 days relating to length of service, plus holiday purchase scheme, subject to meeting minimum criteria.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most locations
- Independent financial advice
Requirements :Compliance.Eligibility to Work in the UK
Fixed Term p/t (1560 hrs py for 12 mo)