Fire Engineer - #35226
Chubb Fire & Security
Who we are
At Vipond, you will join a renowned fire safety solution and services business who have protected communities and assets for over 50 years.
We protect people first, and your health and well-being are important to us. People are at the heart of everything we do and that’s why we are committed to keeping you safe, secure, and happy.
Vipond are looking for committed individuals of the highest calibre to join our expanding team. From on-site training to University Degree courses, we will provide you with the support and training to fully develop your potential.
As part of the Chubb family, we have and exciting time ahead filled with new opportunities for you to be part of. To help us do this we need people like you, with the desire to play your part in making the world a safer place.
Why work for us?
We have created the perfect platform for you to progress your career with Vipond, with a range of opportunities available.
- Opportunity to earn £50,000 (this is dependent on experinece, overtime, and on call rates)
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Employee referral scheme - £500 per hire
- Pension –3% Employer contribution
- Company Vehicle, uniform, all PPE, tools and ongoing training provided
- Travel Time Scheme
What you will do
- You will be involved in attending and undertaking fault finding/rectification of fire detection, fire alarm and associated equipment and products to relevant legislative and Company’s qualitative standards A key point of contact for a number of customers, and be responsible for ensuring their security engineering needs are met
- And you may also be required to participate in the installation and servicing of standard customer contracts, and partake in service call-out as necessary
How you will do it
- Provide excellent Customer Service to exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- To Service the appropriate devices, working safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, and the loss of unused materials.
- Ensuring your time is managed efficiently and jobs are prioritised correctly.
What we look for
- You should experience within the Fire industry,
- Ideally have experience within servicing / maintenance / installation / commissioning
- Driving license
- Ability to lift and climb ladders
- Always deliver excellent Customer / Client Service
We welcome applications from Fire Systems Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Fire Installation Engineers, Electrical Service Engineers, Security Service Engineers, Security Installation Engineers or Operations Managers