Finance Assistant | two days home-working - #48969
Harvey John Ltd
Get in touch with...
Associate Director+44 1273 651036 +44 7759 122 733 [email protected]
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, ambitious and superb employer based in Central London.
You will be working in lively, vibrant and very modern offices where you will be joining a small (but talented) finance team of 3 others.
First and foremost your role will include “owning” the Accounts Payable process, end-to-end, including:
- Supplier reconciliations
- Preparing and processing supplier invoices
- Payment runs
But you will also get involved in…
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed-Asset maintenance
This role would suit either an Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger Clerk, actively studying towards an AAT qualification and now seeking a more varied role- Or, it could suit a Finance/ Accounts Assistant looking for a challenging, new role.
The ideal applicant for this position will…
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy accounts/ finance role (must have Purchase Ledger experience)
- Have a basic grasp of Bookkeeping/ general accounting principles
- Be sharp, switched on and keen to learn new skills within a dynamic finance environment
- Have sharp Excel skills (experience of VLOOKUPS is a must)
- Be actively studying towards an AAT qualification (though finance/ accounting graduates will also be encouraged to apply)
In return, the successful candidate will receive…
- A competitive starting salary
- A 20% discretionary (annual) bonus, which has been paid out for the last three years in full
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Study support towards an accounting qualification of your choice (very competitive offering)
- The option of up to 2 days home-working per week
If you feel you’d be the perfect candidate for this role, then please apply ASAP as my client is looking to run Teams calls right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.