Field Marketing Manager - DACH - #35441
This role works within the Demand Generation Centre of Excellence (CoE) and is supported by the other CoEs. The primary goal of this role is to positively impact sales pipeline, by both contributing to the process of generating Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) as well as influencing existing sales opportunities - this will be achieved by delivering campaigns and events that the business development team follow up on.
Must be fluent in both English and German (ideally C2 level).
Key Accountabilities/BAU Objectives:
* Delivery of demand generation campaigns
- Plan and implement integrated campaigns across a range of marketing channels to support pipeline (for new business and existing customers) and brand awareness goals.
- Organise and execute selected events
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and external agencies involved in delivering campaign activity.
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics to assess performance and ultimately return on investment and continually review and refine campaigns as needed to maximise returns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Number of monthly leads and SALs generated.
- Conversion rates e.g. Lead to SAL and SAL to SQL (Sales Qualified Lead)
- Response rates.
- Marketing campaign influence on pipeline
- Delivery of on-time and on-budget campaigns.
* Increasing brand awareness
- Website traffic.
- Social engagement.
- PR reach/circulation figures.
* Use of marketing technology
- Delivery of Pardot roadmap and usage across the business.
- Salesforce reporting on campaign influence.
Professional Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Fluent in both English and German
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A track record of building measurable B2B programmes and marketing communication efforts that deliver against bold business goals
- Sound understanding of on and offline marketing channels
- Confident stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of marketing tools e.g. Salesforce, Pardot, GoToWebinar
- Highly motivated and results driven, able to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time effectively, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborative team player
- Confident and self-starting, with the ability to work on own initiative, with a proactive 'can-do' attitude.
- Creative and able to think outside of the box – constantly striving to improve.
- Strong attention to detail