Employment Advisor - Stockport - #49212
Employment Advisor - Stockport
Salary: £26,500 per annum
Full Time: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Location : Stockport Office
Ingeus are currently looking for an Employment Advisor to work in our Stockport office, to support our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months to find sustainable employment. You'll manage a caseload of participants and will understand each participant's individuals needs to help plan the support they require to get back to work.
The Restart Scheme is a specially designed programmed which gives participants who have been out of work for 12 months or more, intensive and tailored support to help find sustained work in their local area.
What you'll be doing as our Employment Advisor:
- Building effective and positive relationships with participants, working with them to identify and overcome any potential barriers preventing them from returning to work.
- Partnering with the participant to create a comprehensive action plan to identify appropriate career opportunities, identify any employment related barriers and the actions required to progress towards sustainable employment.
- Providing job search support, guiding participants to register on appropriate jobs boards and ensuring their digital profiles are up to date and visible to employers.
- Ensuring that participants have an up to date and professional CV and, supporting statement and covering letter, tailored appropriately for each application
To be our Employment Advisor you'll:
- Have experience of working in a busy evolving environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have experience of working in a performance target driven environment
- Have the desire to help people and want to make a difference
At Ingeus, we've spent time listening to our employees to build our benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the opportunity to salary trade extra
- Long Service Awards
- EAP Support programme available 24/7 with access to 6 x counselling sessions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eyecare vouchers with help to purchase new glasses
- Life assurance
- Online discount shopping via Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Up to two days each year dedicated to Community Giving (Volunteering)
- Access to Salary Finance; financial education and advice
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as, critical Illness Cover, dental insurance
Are you someone who has real passion to want to help people get back into work? If so we are waiting for your application.
Ingeus governments, employers, and local partners design and deliver services to solve complex challenges caused by social and technological change. Our services improve opportunities and help create strong societies in which people have the independence, knowledge, and know-how to thrive. Were purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, our culture is built on the principle of treating everyone with dignity, ensuring that every individual is comfortable, confident and recognised for the value of their contributions.
We are always keen to learn what neurodiverse colleagues can offer to our contracts, to assist with this we offer a full breakdown of our application, screening and interview process please get in touch via email at