Electrical Maintenance Engineer - #49194
Synergi Search & Select Ltd
Up To £46,000
PensionSynergi are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a large Manufacturing company based in Thatcham. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer would join on a rotational shift pattern working an average of 42 hours a week. This is a great opportunity for an electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a world leader in their industry, with excellent training and career progression opportunities.
Company Profile: The company are a continuously growing business with years’ worth of experience perfecting their current & new products. Along with lots of investments going into their business, they pride themselves on encouraging staff at all levels to bring ideas to the business to move onwards and upwards with their long-term visions. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer positions have become available due to continued expansion.
Continued investment and training will be provided. They have recently installed brand new automated machinery, one of the first businesses in Europe to have this machinery. Full training will be provided.
Job Description: Electrical Maintenance Engineer The successful Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing both reactive & planned maintenance on high-speed production machinery. You will be working on a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Conducting Electrical Maintenance on equipment such as Bearings, Pumps, Chains, valves, Single & Three phase wiring, fault finding, working on control panels, invertors, motor drives and PLC controlled equipment
- Providing Mechanical breakdown and planned maintenance
- Focus on the key performance indicators KPIs identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete
- Foster a constructive relationship with all departments and ensure lines of communication are open and can improve the site efficiency.
Experience Required for this position: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Minimum 2 years’ experience maintaining high speed, Automated machinery.
- Apprentice or equivalent in Electrical or mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of working with PLC controlled equipment Benefits as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer :Salary – Up to £46,000Healthcare, Pension + many more.