Driver Apprentice - #35259
As one of our Apprentices, you won't be sitting on the sidelines watching our Drivers do a great job. Instead, you'll be out on the road before you know it.
We'll train you from the very beginning, helping you obtain the necessary licences to get stuck in.
It'll be tough, but that's part of the appeal. This isn't just getting from A to B as efficiently as possible. It's about having real responsibility and feeling part of a team that supports you, all the way. Plus, with a mix of on-the-job training and theory work, you'll gain your Level 2 qualification in Driving Goods Vehicles throughout the programme.
Please note you will need GCSEs in Maths and English, grade 4 and above (minimum grade C or equivalent) to be able to undertake the Apprenticeship, as well as having held a clean and full UK Driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Paid breaks
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Workplace pension contribution
- Sabbatical policy
- Parental leave pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted health benefits
- Financial wellbeing: Affordable loans, debt consolidation, savings and health checks
- An extensive range of discounts and savings.