Domestic Assistant (Day) - #35196
Maria Mallaband Care Group
We are only able to accept applicants who have the right to work in the uk and live within a commutable distance to the location of the job role.
The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff.
Working with us will result in some fantastic benefits & rewards
- Simply Health – company funded, providing cashback for prescriptions, optical and dental costs 24/7 virtual GP access plus more for you and up to 4 children*
- Early Pay – Access to earned pay prior to payday
- Benefits platform – discounts across multiple retailers, leisure providers, hospitality etc.
- Pension Scheme with Nest
- Flexible working patterns
- Cycle to work scheme**
- Recommend a friend – up to £750
- Service recognition
- Training support and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing support
- Discounted gym membership
*Benefits require completion of a 12-week probationary period before they can be accessed.
**Benefit subject to deduction not taking colleague below National Living Wage
- Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times.
- Ensure the Home’s furniture, furnishings and fittings are sufficiently clean.
- Ensure all surfaces of floors, walls and ceilings are sufficiently clean.
- Clean carpets when necessary.
- Empty wastebaskets and yellow/black bins daily ensuring that waste is disposed of safely in line with the requirements.
- Clean all internal windows monthly.
- Clean all bedrooms thoroughly once a week on a rota basis. Ensure that the communal areas are cleaned daily.
- Ensure all sinks, en-suites, bathrooms and toilets are cleaned daily.
- Chemicals must be stored in line with the COSHH requirements.
- Re-stock paper products and dispensers.
*Apprenticeship opportunities available
- Have an understanding of the Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Able to demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels
- Genuine interest in working in a social care environment.
- Demonstrate care and compassion.
- Team player.
- Required to work in a physically and mentally demanding environment.