Customer Service Advisor - #48959
Customer Service Coordinator
Thornbury Nursing Services (part of Acacium Group)
Hybrid remote - Based in our Bristol office (BS13 8BX)
Full time, permanent
£22,675pa + quarterly bonus
Unlock your potential:
Are you a hard-working, organised, and personable individual with a passion for working in a people-focused environment? Do you want to develop your career in an organisation where you are truly valued and not just a number?
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can put your customer service skills into practice and make a serious difference on business growth within a market leading, fast-growing and award-winning global business- then look no further!
As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will support the Team Leader to recruit and onboard Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to the agency to support our clients needs. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service experience to provide nurses with the best experience when guiding them through the recruitment and onboarding process.
Thornbury Nursing Services is a established company within the healthcare recruitment market with a mission to deliver the highest standards of nursing care where no one else can. As a global healthcare organisation, our company purpose is firmly anchored in improving people's lives- get in touch and be prepared to make a world of difference!
Every day you will…
- Work closely with the recruitment teams to support with administrative tasks to ensure the recruitment process runs as smoothly as possible
- Provide excellent customer service to applicants going through the recruitment journey, answering telephone and email queries, and guiding them through the onboarding process
- Manage and maintain all compliance checks and documentation provided by applicants, ensuring they meet our requirements
- Work as part of a productive team making sure the departments targets and KPI’s are being met
What’s in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Opportunities to enhance your experience and skillset within a global organisation made up of over 20 different brands all designed to make a difference to people's lives
- Endless Learning & Development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Pension scheme matched up to 5%
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Gym flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide!
- Rewards portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Annual company holiday for top performers
- Free flu vaccinations
- Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
- Regular events & incentives
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, market-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is a global healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the life sciences industry. We are a business with scale, at the forefront of digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must ideally have...
- Previous customer service experience with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience in a fast-paced busy environment
- Experience dealing with a high volume of phone calls
- Experience in a target and target focused environment
Our inclusion commitment:
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,675.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Work from home
Ability to Commute:
- Bristol (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bristol