Consultant Psychiatrist - Bognor Regis ATS (attracts RRP) (NHS Medical & Dental: Consultant) - General Adult Psychiatry - Sussex Partnership NHS FoundationTrust - #49196
Sussex Partnership NHS FoundationTrust
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Adult Consultant Psychiatrist to join our Coastal West Sussex Care Delivery Service. The post is based at out Community Assessment and Treatment service team at The Bedale Centre, Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
This job attracts a Recruitment and Retention payment of £25,000, in addition to (up to) £8000 relocation allowance. The RRP payment is paid in the following instalments:
- £5000 payment paid on appointment
- £5000 retention payment paid at 12 month anniversary of employment
- £6500 retention payment paid at 30 month anniversary of employment
- £8500 retention payment paid at 48 month anniversary of employment
The Recruitment and Retention payment is pro rata for part time employees. If you would like further information, or to know the full terms of the Recruitment and Retention Payment and/or the Relocation Allowance, then please do not hesitate to contact our Medical Staffing Team - ***************@spft.nhs.uk
To find out more about what we offer please take a look at our careers portal: https://careers.sussexpartnership.nhs.uk/
The team cares for adults of working age from Bognor Regis and the surrounding areas. You will be part of a friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team that consists of other Consultants, Nurse’s, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and more.
The Trust strives to maximise clinical time for doctors so you will benefit from admin support.
On appointment you will have the opportunity to join the Trust wide consultant network as well as having access to peer support from colleagues here in West Sussex.
At Sussex Partnership we are committed to providing opportunities for flexible working. If you would like to work differently or different hours to as advertised, please get in touch to discuss this in more detail.
If you haven’t thought about living in West Sussex before then you should consider the following:
- Journey from the coast to the countryside in minutes
- Enjoy a lifestyle where there are renowned cycle routes and picturesque walks, including the famous South Downs Way in the South Downs National Park!
- Embrace taking time to discover all the miles of scenic coastline, including West Wittering beach and Selsey.
- Easy access to airports - Gatwick and Heathrow are both within 90 minutes of the county, providing links to Europe and beyond
- Brighton and Hove or London are within easy reach via local and national bus routes and national mainline stations
You will work with other services in the local area including the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment team, the Liaison team and acute in-patient services There is a separate community service for older persons and those with dementia.
This role can also support any interest in research, development, medical education or special interests that you may have. We strongly believe in creating roles that provide a service but also give you the opportunity to develop your own areas of special interest.
There is only so much we can say to you in an advert, so would love to speak to you about this role in more detail. Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.