Commissioning Specialist - #49033
Are you an experienced Commissioning Supervisor looking for a new opportunity
• Do you thrive working in an international environment
• Do you enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
• If so, then we want to hear from you!
Region NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Lead Commissioning Supervisors
In People Resource Management (PRM) we are excited to have a skilled and committed team of highly qualified supervisors, ready to support our projects and ad hoc assignments in Europe and beyond. Our supervisors work on activities in commissioning on/offshore, supporting some of the largest wind farm projects in the world. They are exposed daily to large wind turbine components. This entails working on large scale components which requires a mindset of safety and solid leadership skills. So, if you are looking to join a team, where people want to be tested and are highly motivated to find solutions, then we want to hear from you.
If you want to work in an international and exciting company where we always aim to be the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a diverse team in an innovative, and professional organisation.
You will be performing local technical support function on windfarm construction sites. This includes leading and driving solutions, and to act as the central point of contact if information or feedback is needed from or to the back office. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all relevant information is available to all site team members. Supporting the Lead Site Managers, you will assist them in their daily planning and in solving problems.
As the Commissioning Specialist, you will support and work conjointly with all members of the Construction team. You will also be responsible for:
- Daily communication with Lead Site Manager, Technical Support and Commissioning Supervisors
- Onshore and offshore support to Commissioning Supervisors
- Monitoring and analysing WTG performance
- Planning and analysing troubleshooting
- Tasks related to the M&E Completion/Commissioning Supervisor
- Assist in starting up projects, maintaining documentation packages and defining training content
- Development of Commissioning Supervisors through Competence Evaluations Checklists
- Driving improvements
- Profound technical knowledge, preferably within the areas of electricity or mechanics
- Experience using internal software Vestas Online Toolkit (VOT), Excel, SharePoint, OneNote
- Solid process understanding
- Fluent in English
- You should excel in a professional environment that values teamwork
- Your adaptivity and flexibility sets you apart
- in a time-sensitive setting you demonstrate composure and commitment to your work
- You are an effective and diligent problem solver, finding enthusiasm and motivation in complex tasks
- You have a result driven attitude, coupled with action orientated approach to your work
- Advanced communication skills and a customer focused attitude
What we offer
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
Primary work location: You can be a resident in either Denmark or UK
Expected number of worldwide travel days: 180 days per year
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 06/03/2024
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
BEWARE - RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link,www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.