Cleaner - #49005
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
No CV to hand? No problem! We've made our application process mobile friendly and removed the need for a CV. Our form takes 2 minutes to complete and tells us all we need about you!
With your support as a Cleaner at the Shorehouse - Harvester, you’ll make sure everything is clean, tidy and ready for the doors to open
Join us at Harvester, the nation's family favourite. Famous for our fresh rotisserie chicken, sizzling grills and unlimited salad bar, we pride ourselves on offering feel good dining for the nation. Fancy a fresh start? We want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A CLEANER YOU’LL…
- Making sure the business is spotlessly clean, and tidy before our doors open
- Understand and help maintain brand and health and safety standards
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be super organised
- Be able to work alone or within a team