Care Assistant - #35255
We don’t require you to have any previous social care experience. All we need from you is a full UK driving license with access to your own car and the desire to care for others, we can teach you the rest.
If you’re looking for a job that can be flexible around your lifestyle there are a variety of shift patterns whether you want to work mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends.
At Helping Hands, we can offer the following benefits:
- Two types of contracts: Guaranteed Pay Contract or a flexible zero-hours contract whichever suits your lifestyle
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Paid mileage of 35p per mile between calls
- Early Pay App – request up to 50% of your pay in advance of pay day
- Earn up to £100 for referring a friend
- Opportunities to earn additional cash rewards
- Our care assistants are directly employed by us giving you access to holiday entitlement and our pension scheme
- Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including your Care Certificate and NVQs
- Your career development is important to us, if you want to progress, we will help you get there!
- FREE Blue Light Card – national discount card for hundreds of retailers
Being a Care Assistant means you need to be adaptable, kind-hearted and put others first. Your role may include:
- Providing companionship
- Support with personal care such as showering, bathing and toileting
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Overseeing medication and providing medical support
- Helping around the house with cleaning, cooking and tidying
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions