Business Support Administrator (Entry Level Role) - #25402
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
Are you looking for a new opportunity with the ability to progress your career and become part of an innovative company? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are now looking for several Business Support Administrators to join our company, which is recognised by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and Best Employer for Women.
As a Business Support Administrator, you will begin by understanding the different types of correspondence and correctly labelling the documents via an online user interface, with the goal being to create high quality data to help the development of training models for an automated system.
Over time you will start to manage the incoming correspondence, whether this be via email or telephone calls. The focus will be on allocating the correspondence to the correct claim, creating a new file where one does not exist, and ensuring all applicable actions are carried out on the claim as per the relevant correspondence and the agreement with our customers. You would be responsible for answering all incoming calls and transferring them where necessary in a professional manner.
It doesn’t need to stop there though, we pride ourselves on progressing our employees, which means you’d have the ability to develop into a Claims Handling team within time.
The role will predominantly be office based whilst in training with the ability to work hybrid once fully competent.
- To understand the different types of documents
- Label the documents as per the applicable categories
- Data extract all relevant claim information from the document onto the system where required with heightened attention to detail/accuracy
- Scan incoming physical post to the system
- Create all new claims on the systems where applicable, highlighting duplicate claims where necessary
- Complete bulk upload spreadsheets, distribute and action responses where required
- Complete post triage and redirect correspondence if needed
- Identify post that needs urgent action and escalate as appropriate
- Manage work efficiently to enable customer Service Level Agreement’s, individual targets and team targets are met
- Maintain a high standard of quality on work produced to meet both internal and external audit requirements
- To deliver professional standards of customer service to internal and external customers
- Handle inbound calls professionally and transfer to the correct area where appropriate
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Ability to Buy & Sell Holiday + Wellbeing time
- Smart casual dress code
- Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sharesave Scheme
- Annual Awards Ceremony
- Participation in the discretionary bonus scheme
- Access to learning and development resources – including LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, Lean Six Sigma training and exams
- Free yearly eye test and discount on new frames and lenses
- Employee Networks
The opportunity to opt into the following flexible benefits (at a cost to you):
- Cycle to work scheme
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health screening
- Travel insurance
- Home technology
- Give as you earn
- Accuracy / Attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Communication including telephony
- Willingness to Learn
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale. We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
• Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
• Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
• Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Life Insurance Solutions – offers end-to-end, data insight-driven core capabilities for carriers, distribution, and direct customers across the entire policy lifecycle of life and annuities for both individual and group.
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.