Business and Contract Performance Coordinator / Finance Officer - #35191
University Hospital Southampton
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the business coordinator in the Occupational Health team. The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team to provide the foundation work necessary to enable and support the OH team and Divisional Finance Team, in providing accurate and timely financial and contract information. To provided advice and data to both Department and Headquarter Departments.
Invoicing, Reconciliation of year end accounts. Production and renewing of External Contracts (income generating work). Statistics and data for reports.
Monitoring contracts to ensure they remain within their budgets.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Technician level 4 diploma, or equivalent training and experience
• Recent experience of administrative and financial procedures
- Recent experience of a finance package covering purchase and sales ledgers and year end reconciliation
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting
• Experience of producing financial analysis reports
• Proven experience of using of Microsoft Word, Excel, power point and outlook to an intermediate level.
We are a friendly supportive team who work hard to deliver the very best service to all of the users of our services. This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive, award winning team. The OH department is at the forefront of changes and is innovative in the way that it delivers its service.
Our working times are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00. Please note that UHS supports agile and partial remote working but this would not be available for at least six months and would limited requiring regular on site work due to elements of the role that are still paper based.