Boots Beauty Specialist - #35109
SummaryJob Reference: 219021BR
Rugby, Junction One Retail Park
Our application process
We are now recruiting Boots Beauty Specialists for our Rugby, Junction One Retail Park store. We are looking for candidates to join us from now onwards and who can be flexible to meet our customers’ needs. Your basic hours will be 30hrs per week, and your days of work will be 4/5 days / Monday to Sunday. You will cover AM, PM, Evenings, Weekend shifts between the hours of 9:00am and 20:15pm which may include weekends. The exact shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage.
The hourly rate for this role is £11.23 plus product allowance and ongoing training from our amazing brands and beauty experts.
We've re-invented the Beauty at Boots shopping experience to create a beauty retail playground where customers can get hands-on with products and receive personalised, advice on all our beauty and skincare brands from our Boots Beauty Specialists.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Boots Beauty Specialist, your role will be to provide impartial, tailored advice, and guide customers to select the right products for them across a range of premium brands in our Beauty Halls.
You will work onsite, reporting to the Assistant manager or Store manager.
- You will work amongst iconic brands including Fenty, Huda Beauty, MAC Cosmetics, Clinique and The Ordinary with many more exciting brands to come.
- You'll receive immersive training, get to experiment with the latest products and work with beauty experts to develop your skills further.
- You'll work as part of a passionate and likeminded beauty team, and whilst you'll still have targets, your focus as a Beauty Specialist is to provide each individual customer with the right beauty and skincare products for them regardless of brand.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
We're looking for Beauty Specialists who really understand beauty retail – creative individuals who've perfected their beauty skills and want to inspire others.
- Obsessed with the latest make-up trends
- Be empathetic and approachable
- Have a passion for making others feel amazing
- Be great at communicating you can assist customers in finding the right products for them, with honest and impartial advice
- Be up to date with beauty trends and be able to share knowledge with customers to enhance their shopping experience
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Experience working to targets
- Knowledge on the benefits of skincare routines
- Product allowance
- Generous employee discount on our own brands and partner businesses
- Ongoing training from our amazing brands and beauty experts
- Boots Retirement Savings Plans
We have a great range of benefits in addition to the above that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you;(all rewards and benefits are subject to change and eligibility).
We're always looking for people who care; people who want to change things for the better. You'll join a company that is evolving and always looking to improve. We foster a working environment where consideration and inclusivity help everyone to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, passionate about embracing the diversity of our colleagues and providing a positive and inclusive working environment for all. As the heart of everything we do at Boots, it's with you, we can change for the better.WHAT'S NEXT?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. If your application is successful, you'll be invited to complete an in-store assessment.
We are always open to discussing possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you, including job share and reduced hours. If you require additional support as part of the application and interview process, we are happy to provide reasonable adjustments to enable you to be at your best.
More jobs in RetailMore jobs in Store Colleagues