Bar and Waiting Staff - #35091
The Red Lion, Barnes
A traditional village pub with real ales and log fires, The Red Lion in Barnes is a popular Sunday lunch destination for locals. A busy beer garden means there's a lively summer scene here too.
What can we offer you?
- 25% staff discount off food and drink, across all our pubs and hotels for you and your friends and family. Increasing to 30% after 1 year, 35% after 3 years and 40% after 5 years.
- A fair share of tips, paid on top of your hourly pay - paid on a weekly basis.
- Discounted hotel stays
- Access to ‘My Fuller’s’ – our online benefits platform where you can make savings at 100’s of retailers and access discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and much more!
- Healthcare Cash Plan – after 1 year with us you will have access to a 24-hour GP service and the ability to claim your money back for dentist and eyecare appointments for example.
- Full induction and training
- The opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- The option to receive up to 35% of your earnings as you earn them with Wagestream. This means you won’t always need to wait until payday.
Are you a team player?
Join us as Front of House Team Member and work alongside a friendly team that always has each other’s backs. Being sociable, friendly, and not afraid to show your individuality is key when greeting, serving, and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
Ask anyone- it’s the people that make Fuller’s. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience; bar work here isn’t just about knowledge or qualifications. It’s about heart, character, and personality.
All we ask is that you be an excellent team player, friendly and engaging with a positive attitude. You will be delivering all the things that are important to Fuller’s - outstanding cask-conditioned ales, delicious fresh food, great wines, and engaging service. We take great pride in the premium quality of our products and services, so equally important is that you have pride in your work.